- 3-hour Akaroa wildlife safari by kayak
- Paddle around the ancient volcano basin of Akaroa Harbor
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities including first-timers
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Spot Hector Dolphins, penguins, and orca whales in their natural environment
Departure & Return
You will be emailed detailed directions to our meeting point upon making a reservation
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age 10 years
- Operates During summer months September-May
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Akaroa Guided Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.