8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tourist Guide: available on request and to be paid extra on site
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure at 8.30.
Departure at 8.30.
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Siracusa (Porto), Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Giovanni Maltese
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mosaic tour 2?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mosaic tour 2?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mosaic tour 2?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mosaic tour 2?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mosaic tour 2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAeolian IslandsShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyAudio Guides - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyCategory