- Learn how Kangaroo Island is recovering from the 2020 bushfires
- Small group means a personalized experience with plenty of time for questions
- Stay close to the water at the Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge
- Walk among wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
Departure & Return
A courtesy pick-up service will be provided from selected Adelaide CBD and Glenelg hostels and hotels, please confirm on 13 13 01 at least 48 hours prior. Otherwise, check in at 3:15pm at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of eight people per tour
- Please advise any specific dietary or allergy information at time of booking. Requests once tour has commenced cannot be catered for
- This tour is not suitable for children under 8, we recommend booking a private charter.
- As touring is in small 4x4 vehicles, luggage limits of 15kg per person applies
- Tour will not operate unless minimum number of 2 passengers travel. Should numbers not be met, a full refund will be provided.
- Camera supplies on Kangaroo Island are limited. Bring plenty of spare batteries for your camera or video recorder
- Please bring sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable walking shoes and casual/comfortable clothes also a warm top and a rain jacket can be required any time of year. Do not forget personal medication
- Most travelers can participate
- Single traveller bookings are on request, and will be confirmed within 48 hours of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by NEW TOUR - Kangaroo Island Road to Recovery Tour (1 Day/1 Night).