8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Barossa Valley is famous for its fertile vineyards and traditional wineries, but knowing where to find the best of them requires local knowledge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Adelaide hotel and spin through the Barossa Valley as your guide sheds light on the winemaking process. Share your preferences to hit up to five wineries of the most interest, shop at Hahndorf Resort, visit Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, and tuck into a delicious lunch at one of the wineries.
- See the best of the Barossa Valley’s wineries and vineyards
- Sample some of the food and wine for which South Australia is famous
- Learn how wine is made the Barossa way, from grape to glass
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Adelaide hotel
Saved to wishlist!
FREE Wine tasting @ our selected wineries
Driver/guide with live commentary on board
FREE Pickup & drop-off from all Hotels City & Glenelg
FREE AIRCON :)
FREE SEAT BELTS :)
FREE JOKES :)
Alcoholic drinks @ Lunch (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all CBD & Glenelg Hotels, and Most B&B's
If your hotel is NOT listed please record the name and address of your City or Glenelg hotel in the OTHER section of the form. An additional fee may apply for other suburbs not listed
Pick up time from hotels around Glenelg is usually between 8:45am to 9:00am
Pick up time from hotels around Adelaide is usually between 9:20am to 9:35am
Please ask for private tours... we can pick you up from almost anywhere!!
Ask us about pickups In Barossa & Mclaren Vale & Hahndorf!
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbor Railway Station Reserve, Outer Harbor Railway Station, North Haven SA 5018, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bums On Seats Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Barossa Valley Via Hahndorf ( Historical German Village ) Inc Maggie Beers Farm?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barossa Valley Via Hahndorf ( Historical German Village ) Inc Maggie Beers Farm?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Barossa Valley Via Hahndorf ( Historical German Village ) Inc Maggie Beers Farm
6 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideSouth AustraliaShore Excursions - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaHistorical Tours - South AustraliaBeer & Brewery Tours - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaShore Excursions - BallaratFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratPorts of Call Tours - BallaratHistorical Tours - BallaratBeer & Brewery Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratShore Excursions - MelbourneFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbourneBeer & Brewery Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Rundle Mall Tours & TicketsLight's Vision Tours & TicketsGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Tours & TicketsR.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum Tours & TicketsHahndorf Tours & TicketsCockle Train Tours & TicketsNgaut Ngaut Conservation Park Tours & TicketsGlenelg Tram Tours & TicketsMonarto Zoo Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide Tours & TicketsWaterfall Gully Tours & TicketsNational Wine Centre of Australia Tours & TicketsHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsPenfolds Magill Estate Tours & TicketsHenley Beach Tours & TicketsAdelaide Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of South Australia Tours & TicketsAdelaide Gaol Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsFleurieu Peninsula Tours & Tickets