- Visit the Clare Valley—a small but leading wine growing region
- Skip buses and vans for a private limo with room for six
- A flexible, custom itinerary means you can choose which wineries to visit
- Opt for visiting regional microbreweries in addition to wineries
Departure & Return
• Pick up is approx. 9:30am from all Adelaide Metropolitan accommodation including Adelaide Airport and the Port of Adelaide. • Tours can be modified to suit your arrival or departure time. Please advise.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||05:30 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY for Wine or Reason
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff