8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best food and wine of the Barossa Valley on a full-day tour from Adelaide or Glenelg. Have time for wine tastings at four or five wineries throughout the day as you pass through villages such as Lyndoch, Tanunda, and Angaston. Your guide discusses the options with the group and tailors the day to your interests. You'll also stop at Maggie Beer's Farm Shop in Nuriootpa, and end the day with sweeping views from Mengler Hill.
- Full-day Barossa Valley wine region tour with Maggie Beer Farm Shop, from Adelaide
- Stop at up to five wineries for tastings
- Learn about the wine region's history and best establishments from the guide
- Browse the delicious produce and local products at Maggie Beer Farm Shop
- Upgrade to include lunch
- Includes wine tasting, driver-guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guide with live commentary on board
WiFi on board
Some Great Jokes from Paul
We Pick Up & Return to all Travellers Hotels & B&B's Adelaide CBD & Glenelg
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all CBD & Glenelg Hotels, and most B&B's
If your hotel is NOT listed please record the name and address of your City or Glenelg hotel in the OTHER section of the form. An additional fee may apply for other suburbs not listed
Pick up time from hotels around Glenelg is usually between 8:45am to 9:00am
Pick up time from hotels around Adelaide is usually between 9:20am to 9:35am
Pick up time from hotels around Barossa Valley hotels is usually between about 10:15am
Please ask for private tours... we can pick you up from almost anywhere!!
Ask us about pickups in Mclaren Vale & Hahndorf!
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbor
- Glenelg Pier Hotel, 18 Holdfast Promenade, Glenelg SA 5045, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bums On Seats Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer Farm?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer Farm?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer Farm
5 hours 5 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideSouth AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaBeer & Brewery Tours - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratBeer & Brewery Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneBeer & Brewery Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
National Wine Centre of Australia Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide Tours & TicketsSouth Australian Museum Tours & TicketsMigration Museum Tours & TicketsPenfolds Magill Estate Tours & TicketsNgaut Ngaut Conservation Park Tours & TicketsMurray River Tours & TicketsNorth Terrace Tours & TicketsWaterfall Gully Tours & TicketsHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of South Australia Tours & TicketsRundle Mall Tours & TicketsAdelaide Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsHahndorf Tours & TicketsState Library of South Australia (SLSA) Tours & TicketsAdelaide Gaol Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Tours & TicketsCockle Train Tours & Tickets