2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Check-in at the Sealink desk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Trustee for Kangaroo Wildlife Safari Trust
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Kangaroo Island Safari from Adelaide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Kangaroo Island Safari from Adelaide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Kangaroo Island Safari from Adelaide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Kangaroo Island Safari from Adelaide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursSafarisMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAdelaideBus Tours - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaOvernight Tours - South AustraliaSafaris - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaWater Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratOvernight Tours - BallaratSafaris - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratWater Tours - BallaratBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneOvernight Tours - MelbourneSafaris - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneWater Tours - MelbourneCategory
North Terrace Tours & TicketsHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsHahndorf Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide Tours & TicketsGlenelg Tram Tours & TicketsPenfolds Magill Estate Tours & TicketsAdelaide Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of South Australia Tours & TicketsMurray River Tours & TicketsAdelaide Oval Tours & TicketsMigration Museum Tours & TicketsMonarto Zoo Tours & TicketsAdelaide Gaol Tours & TicketsLight's Vision Tours & TicketsFleurieu Peninsula Tours & TicketsRundle Mall Tours & TicketsSouth Australian Museum Tours & TicketsAdelaide Central Market Tours & TicketsHenley Beach Tours & TicketsWaterfall Gully Tours & Tickets