- 2-day 4WD tour of Kangaroo Island from Adelaide
- Explore pristine beaches and bush land
- Watch Australian sea lions basking on the beach and sand dunes at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- See wallabies and kangaroos in the natural environment at Flinders Chase National Park
- Wander the amazing Remarkable Rocks
- Spy on long-nosed fur seals playing at Admirals Arch
- Visit the Kelly Hill Conservation Park and see native Australian wildlife
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
* Please call Kangaroo Island Odysseys at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details for pickup (If required) * Otherwise please check in by 6.30am at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, Franklin Street, Adelaide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people is required for the tour to operate (maximum 8). Should numbers not be met, there will be an option to reschedule tour or full refund is provided.
- Please advise any specific dietary or allergy information at time of booking. Requests once tour has commenced cannot be catered for
- This tour is not suitable for children under 8, we recommend booking a private charter.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Language guides are available on request
- As touring is in small 4x4 vehicles, luggage limits will be set at 15kg per person
- Camera supplies on Kangaroo Island are limited. Bring plenty of spare batteries for your camera or video recorder
- Please bring sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable walking shoes and casual/comfortable clothes also a warm top and a rain jacket can be required any time of year. Do not forget personal medication
- Most travelers can participate
- Bookings for a single room are on request, and confirmation will be provided within 48 hours of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Kangaroo Island 4WD Small-Group Tour from Adelaide.