6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Perfect for nature-lovers, this private lagoon ride takes you into the heart of a scenic bird sanctuary. Glide through mango tunnels, coconut plantations, and a hanging garden of wildflowers. The boat cruise is not only a relaxing way to travel, it also guarantees the best views. Keep an eye out for pelicans, storks, and herons. You’ll end the tour with a savory lunch, with free time to explore on foot.
- A scenic wildlife boat cruise through the Tres Palos Lagoon—with hotel pickup and lunch
- Get the best views of local plant and animal life, from coconut groves to resident pelicans
- Enjoy free time to explore the wildlife sanctuary on foot, or head to the nearby ocean
- Sample a regional specialty—Pescado a la Talla—during the complimentary lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch: Fish, Chicken or Mexican Cuisine
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindly contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone
or to our email. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ⭐ Tres Palos Lagoon, Boat Ride with Lunch Baby Turtle Release & Croc Farm Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ⭐ Tres Palos Lagoon, Boat Ride with Lunch Baby Turtle Release & Croc Farm Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ⭐ Tres Palos Lagoon, Boat Ride with Lunch Baby Turtle Release & Croc Farm Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ⭐ Tres Palos Lagoon, Boat Ride with Lunch Baby Turtle Release & Croc Farm Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
⭐ Tres Palos Lagoon, Boat Ride with Lunch Baby Turtle Release & Croc Farm Visit
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroNature and Wildlife - GuerreroEco Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoNature and Wildlife - TaxcoEco Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityNature and Wildlife - Mexico CityEco Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory