Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day trip to the Tehuacalco archaeological site from Acapulco
- Marvel at structures dating back to 400 AD as you explore the park on foot
- Attempt to decipher ancient hieroglyphs and behold a colossal 60-foot (18-meter) pyramid
- Learn about the Yope empire from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Acapulco hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindly
to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone
or to our email. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms