12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Delight in the geographical splendor of Taxco on a full-day trip to the picturesque mountain town from Acapulco. Travel through mountainous scenery to Taxco de Alarcón and admire panoramic views from the town’s 5,000-foot (1,515-meter) elevation. Learn about the region’s industrial heritage during a stop at a silver store and then embark on a walking tour of the city with your expert guide. Behold the magnificent Temple of Santa Prisca, recently declared a National Historical Monument, and spend some relaxed free time exploring Taxco de Alarcón independently before returning to Acapulco by comfortable coach.
- Full-day trip to Taxco de Alarcón from Acapulco
- Visit a silver store to learn of the region's industrial heritage
- Behold the architectural splendor of the Temple of Santa Prisca on Borda Plaza
- Enjoy some relaxed free time to explore Taxco de Alarcón independently
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to and from your Acapulco hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
You must contact us to arrange pickup time and location
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone
or to our email Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHistorical Tours - GuerreroFull-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHistorical Tours - Mexico CityFull-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory