4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a customized tour of Acapulco’s shopping hot spots. Create an itinerary with the help of your local guide, then zoom around town in a private car, visiting markets, jewelry shops and more. Let your shopping expert do the bargaining—though there’s no pressure to buy. Beer, margaritas, soda and bottled water included.
- Take a customized tour of Acapulco with a guide and private car
- Visit jewelry shops, markets and more based on your interests
- Let your guide help you build the perfect itinerary and assist in bargaining
- Enjoy beer, margaritas and other drinks included in tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pickup and drop off to all HOTELS, AIR B & B and CRUISE SHIP PIER. Kindly CONTACT supplier to define exact time and place of pickup.
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rudy Fregoso
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✨High Divers with OPTIONAL Lunch- 2 Jewelry Shops & Flea Market Stands?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ✨High Divers with OPTIONAL Lunch- 2 Jewelry Shops & Flea Market Stands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✨High Divers with OPTIONAL Lunch- 2 Jewelry Shops & Flea Market Stands?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✨High Divers with OPTIONAL Lunch- 2 Jewelry Shops & Flea Market Stands?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
✨High Divers with OPTIONAL Lunch- 2 Jewelry Shops & Flea Market Stands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory