4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take the plunge with this scuba lesson for beginners. Explore the crystalline waters surrounding Roqueta Island, off Acapulco’s coast, while diving with an experienced instructor. Enjoy snacks and drinks—a vegetarian option is available—and upgrade to an extended experience with a second dive. Hotel pickup and drop off are included.
- Get the ideal scuba introduction for the novice diver
- Swim with sea life in the crystal-clear water of Roqueta Island
- Upgrade to a longer scuba lesson for further developing your skills
- Enjoy hotel pickup, drop-off, snacks, and drinks included
Saved to wishlist!
Rental Dive Equipment
Introduction by Instructor or Divemaster
Snacks & Beverages
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel or at the dive shop (depending on option selected)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Diving within 18 hours of flying out is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swiss Divers Association
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving for Beginners in Acapulco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving for Beginners in Acapulco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving for Beginners in Acapulco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving for Beginners in Acapulco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Scuba Diving for Beginners in Acapulco
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAcapulcoScuba Diving - GuerreroScuba Diving - TaxcoScuba Diving - Mexico CityCategory