5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve into Acapulco's culinary culture with this Mexican cooking class and tour of the local municipal market. With a professional chef as your guide and a small group limited to just 10 people, visit the local market to collect fresh ingredients and learn about Mexican produce. Retreat to the restaurant kitchen to learn recipes for fajitas, tortilla soup, guacamole, and salsa. Make a feast of your dishes and leave with recipe to take home.
- Learn how to make authentic Mexican cuisine from a professional chef
- Peruse the municipal market to learn about local produce and how to choose the best items
- Learn to cook fajitas, tortilla soup, and guacamole in a restaurant kitchen
- Sit down for a lunch of the dishes you make
- Small group of just 10 people
- Round-trip transportation from your Acapulco Hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email or our phone. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rudy Fregoso
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✨4-5 Hrs Mexican Cooking Class and Municipal Market Tour of Acapulco With Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ✨4-5 Hrs Mexican Cooking Class and Municipal Market Tour of Acapulco With Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✨4-5 Hrs Mexican Cooking Class and Municipal Market Tour of Acapulco With Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✨4-5 Hrs Mexican Cooking Class and Municipal Market Tour of Acapulco With Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I left my camera in the car and it was mailed back to me promptly.Great time, great price and great service.Highly recommended" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
✨4-5 Hrs Mexican Cooking Class and Municipal Market Tour of Acapulco With Lunch
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCooking ClassesWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCooking Classes - GuerreroWalking Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCooking Classes - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCooking Classes - Mexico CityWalking Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory