6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Escape the city and take a day trip to the town of Coyuca to experience its charming city center and beautiful natural scenery. This guided tour visits a traditional bakery and the town cathedral before traveling by boat through the Laguna de Coyuca to learn about local wildlife and see a baby turtle set free. Enjoy lunch and a drink, both included, and relax on a hammock by the beach.
- Visit the picturesque town of Coyuca with a guide and small group
- See the town cathedral and grab a snack at a traditional bakery
- Take a boat ride in Coyuca Lagoon and release a baby turtle
- Learn about local wildlife and relax in a hammock by the beach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av Costera Miguel Alemán 149, Fracc Magallanes, Magallanes, 39670 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ELVIRA´S TOURS ACAPULCO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coyuca Town Tour and Baby Turtle Release?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coyuca Town Tour and Baby Turtle Release?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coyuca Town Tour and Baby Turtle Release?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coyuca Town Tour and Baby Turtle Release?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroNature and Wildlife - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoNature and Wildlife - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityNature and Wildlife - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory