4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the sights of Acapulco on this relaxing 4-hour tour. An informative guide takes you to top city attractions, including the Chapel of Peace, the well-heeled luxury resort of Las Brisas and the main avenue teeming with shopping opportunities. Admire a Diego Rivera mural, capture city panoramas and watch locals perform jaw-dropping dives off a cliff. Hotel transport by air-conditioned van included.
- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Acapulco
- See the Chapel of Peace, the upscale neighborhood of Las Brisas and the central avenue full of shops and eateries
- Watch a diving exhibition and gaze at Diego Rivera’s work
- Admire views of the city from three different locations
- Refreshing beverages and hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Cliff diving show
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Margaritas, piña coladas & beer (included ONLY at the Silver Shop)
Bottled water on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
CRUISE: right after the last security gate before your reach the street next to police station.
HOTEL: The lobby of your hotel.
6 hrs. version 9:00
4 hrs. version 10:00
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory