4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the warm waters of Acapulco Bay on a half-day tour that includes paddleboarding and snorkeling from a sandy beach. This tour is suitable for all levels of experience, and your guide provides instruction and use of all equipment. After enjoying the water sports, have a lunch of Mexican fare before your guide returns you to your hotel.
- Snorkeling and stand up paddleboarding tour, in Acapulco
- Learn to paddleboard and snorkel in Mexico
- Lounge on the beach or spend time in the water
- Have lunch at a Mexican restaurant
- Includes lunch, use of equipment, guide, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindly contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email . Muchas gracias and Welcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling and Stand Up Paddleboarding Tour With Lunch in Acapulco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling and Stand Up Paddleboarding Tour With Lunch in Acapulco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling and Stand Up Paddleboarding Tour With Lunch in Acapulco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling and Stand Up Paddleboarding Tour With Lunch in Acapulco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsStand Up PaddleboardingPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroStand Up Paddleboarding - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroSnorkeling - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoStand Up Paddleboarding - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoSnorkeling - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityStand Up Paddleboarding - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CitySnorkeling - Mexico CityCategory