4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See what Acapulco has to offer on this half day tour. From your hotel or from the cruise ship terminal, head out to the Chapel of Peace, high over the bay. Next, see the famed High Cliff Diving Exhibition—a highlight of many Acapulco vacations. Exekatlkalli, the mosaic mural by Diego Rivera is another can’t miss Acapulco treasure. From there you will head back to your hotel or ship.
- Help orientate yourself in this vibrant city easily with this tour
- Make sure your camera is charged, there is a lot you will want to snap
- Along the way, stop at select points for stunning landscape views
- Select the lunch option for a delicious home-made meal
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop off
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our Travelers.
Hotel: The lobby
Cruise: After the last security gate, next to POLICE STATION
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you are staying in a hotel you must contact local supplier for exact time of pick up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jose L. Peralta
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive Half Day City Tour with Lunch & Divers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive Half Day City Tour with Lunch & Divers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive Half Day City Tour with Lunch & Divers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive Half Day City Tour with Lunch & Divers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
☝ Small-Group or Private All Inclusive Half Day City Tour with Lunch & Divers
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory