5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If this is your first trip to Acapulco, or if you only have a short time but want to see a lot, this is the tour for you! This tour hits the highlights of the city. See the famous cliff divers, the mosaic mural by Diego Rivera, Peace Chapel, and San Diego Fort. There will also be time for some shopping at the market outside the main cathedral.
- See the main districts: Traditional, Golden, and upscale Diamond zones
- Keep your camera charged, there are lots of stunning photo opportunities
- The tour includes round trip transportation from your hotel
- All entrance fees are included in the cost of the package
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Administracion Portuaria Integral Acapulco, Av. Costera Miguel Alemán s/n, Centro, Terminal Maritima, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Margo Organizacion Turstica SA de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Acapulco Half-Day Orientation City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Acapulco Half-Day Orientation City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Acapulco Half-Day Orientation City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 35105P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Acapulco Half-Day Orientation City Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingAcapulcoHop on Hop Off - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroHop on Hop Off - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoHop on Hop Off - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory