5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Learn the secrets of Acapulco on a small-group tour with convenient round-trip transport from the doorstep of your hotel. In addition to navigating for you, your guide offers little-known stories about the city’s history, from the chambers of the San Diego Fortress to the death-defying cliff divers of La Quebrada. Light refreshments and admission tickets are included for your convenience.
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
SAN DIEGO FORT ADMISSION
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP AND DROP OFF AT HOTELS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hotels located Outside Acapulco´s bay have an extra charge of 5.00 USD
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ELVIRA´S TOURS ACAPULCO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Acapulco Historical Tour with Cliff Divers Show?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Acapulco Historical Tour with Cliff Divers Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Acapulco Historical Tour with Cliff Divers Show?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Acapulco Historical Tour with Cliff Divers Show?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 33746P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHistorical Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHistorical Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory