4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get a feel for the history of Acapulco with this walking tour. Take the opportunity to explore the Fort of San Diego with a guide to teach you about the history and artifacts in the museum. Next, walk to the Zócalo and see the domed Cathedral and shops surrounding it. From there, enjoy a trek up to the cliffs of La Quebrada to see the famous cliff divers before returning home.
- This small group tour is a great way to get acquainted with Acapulco
- Pick up/drop off available from your hotel or the cruise ship terminal
- A cool drink is a welcome treat at stops along the way (included)
- Wear your comfortable shoes, there is a moderate amount of walking
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindly contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone
or to our email. Muchas gracias and Welcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Acapulco Walking Tour with Fort of San Diego?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Acapulco Walking Tour with Fort of San Diego?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Acapulco Walking Tour with Fort of San Diego?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Acapulco Walking Tour with Fort of San Diego?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Acapulco Walking Tour with Fort of San Diego
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroWalking Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityWalking Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory