4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the participants of this tour in the lobby of their hotels. city tour 09:00 Hrs, Coyuca lagoon tour 11:45 hrs. Taxco One day tour 05:30 AM, Airport transportation 2 hours before of your fligth.
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Administracion Portuaria Integral Acapulco, Av. Costera Miguel Alemán s/n, Centro, Terminal Maritima, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Margo Organizacion Turstica SA de CV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 in 1 Combo tours for visitors in their first time?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 in 1 Combo tours for visitors in their first time?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 in 1 Combo tours for visitors in their first time?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroMulti-day Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHistorical Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoMulti-day Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityMulti-day Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHistorical Tours - Mexico CityCategory