4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head to Isla la Roqueta (Roqueta Island) on a 2-tank dive from Acapulco. You'll have the chance to see eagle rays, puffer fish, seahorses, and other Pacific marine life. This is for certified divers only.
- Equipment provided for two dives in Acapulco
- Dive locations selected by the staff based on your experience level
- Enjoy different environments around Acapulco and Isla la Roqueta such as shallow, deep, wreck, or walls
- Hotel pickup available if selected when booking
Saved to wishlist!
2 Tank Boat Dive
Rental Dive equipment (BCD, Regulator, Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, Weight)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
No transportation available for one person in Zone "Diamante"
Departure & Return
Cerro San Martin 325, Int. Hotel, Caleta, Las Playas, 39390 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Hotel Caleta (actual Closed)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dive certification is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swiss Divers Association
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Tank Boat Dives for Certified Divers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Tank Boat Dives for Certified Divers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Tank Boat Dives for Certified Divers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Tank Boat Dives for Certified Divers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Tank Boat Dives for Certified Divers
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAcapulcoScuba Diving - GuerreroScuba Diving - TaxcoScuba Diving - Mexico CityCategory