- Acajutla shore excursion to Tazumal and Santa Ana
- Learn about El Salvador’s history and culture through time
- Private tour runs with just your guide and group
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Upon arrival, please take the free shutle service from the ship to the visitors center, also called residencia 3. Our guide will be there with a sign with your name.
- Is mandatory to bring a photocopy of each of the passanagers ( the copy of the page where your photo is ), it will be requested by the inmigration authorities in order to leave Acajutla porth
- The waiting time is 60 min from the time passangers start leaving the ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion from Acajutla: Tazumal Ruins, Casablanca and Santa Ana.