Top Zurich Tickets & Passes
15 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "Lucerne is such a picturesque town and an absolute must see. People were friendly and the sights were magnificent. I especially liked the bridges with their rich history and paintings."
* A traveler said: "Oh. My. Gosh.!! This tour was awesome! I throughly enjoyed it. Bus location was easy to find. We did have 3 different tours on the same bus. Mt. Pilatus tour, Engelberg tour, and Mt. Titlis tour. It’s a good drive from Zurich towards Lucern where we dropped the Mt. Pilatus tour guests off at the gondola lift for Pilatus. Then we continued on in the bus towards Engelberg. It was a gorgeous scenic drive. Upon arriving in Engelberg, that tour was shown where to go and when to meet us back. Then the tour guide got our tickets for the gondola lifts at Mt. Pilatus. Absolutely breathtaking ride to the summit! Changed gondolas half way up to the 360 degree rotating gondola. Once at the top of Titlis was free time to play in the snow, ride the Ice Flyer, walk on the Cliff Walk, go tubing or walk in the Ice Cave. The Alps are so beautiful, the weather was gorgeous. I took my 70 year old mother who I thought would be scared to do this stuff... but she loved every minute of it. We had enough time for lunch and a fun Swiss photo at the photo studio. It was well worth the money and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "I was lucky to have booked the trip. Love the bus travel to Jungfraujoch. Got to see a the Switzerland towns and lakes on the may. Going up the mountain in the train ans seeing the glacier first hand was a nice adventure. I will do this trip again in the future with my family."
* A traveler said: "I and a very enjoyable tour of the waterfall and nearby town. It was beautiful to get close to the waterfall and walking through Rhein am Stein was amazing as the architecture was simply magnificent and to hear the history behind it was very much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good. Guide was very helpful. Very nicely explained everything and shown to us. a worth trip."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour as I thought value what you pay was very good. I had tour guider, his name is Konrad Peter, he was very good, and knowledgable. We talked all way when we went Rheinfall. He took me around and did an extra excusion for wineland village, that was very nice of him. I enjoyed the tour very much. Thank Konrad, you was the best. I also like to thank the best Switzerland tour for running this tour for me as a solo booking of this tour."
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to get out and see a bit of Zurich. Tour guide was very informative and the sights we visited were amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Museum Rietberg
- Fraumünster Church
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Grossmünster Church
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Zoo Zurich
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace