Top Zurich Full-day Tours
92 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! It was very informative and enjoyable. Despite the inclement weather, it was still a really enjoyable experience. I mainly joined this tour to visit Liechtenstein and saw several comments about how there was not much time there. I'm happy to report that the tour agency has taken notice and we spent plenty of time in Liechtenstein! If your thinking about doing a tour in Zurich, choose this one, and hope you get Barbara and Armando! They are a great duo ;)."
* A traveler said: "Even though it's a 12-hour day trip, the time flew by. Our guide was excellent and we were very fortunate that the day was clear and not too cold. I'd highly recommend this tour to anyone who is thinking about it. Jungfraujoch was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip and the tour guide went the extra mile felt it was excellent value for money. Weather was luckily great also"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "Beat was an outstanding guide. His English was perfect and he did an outstanding job of showing us all the best sights, while giving us enough free time to explore on our own. One of the best tours I have taken."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Olga very knowledgeable/ nice. Enjoyed the whole trip. So excited /scared to ride the cogwheel train to Mt Pilatus, unforgettable fun experience"
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to get out and see a bit of Zurich. Tour guide was very informative and the sights we visited were amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Brigitte is a very nice guide and she did her best to help us with whatever questions we had, she offered us a lot of useful information and she has a very professional style! I would definitely recommend her to anyone taking this trip and not only!"
* A traveler said: "don't forget to go on your own taking the cable car BRUNNI-BAHNEN enjoying the breath taking views while tasting the local bear with a meal ,, was an excellent trip"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome tour it was. Cable car, cotwheel train and then a cruise boat. And most importantly the beautiful view feom mount Rigi."
* A traveler said: "Lucerne is such a picturesque town and an absolute must see. People were friendly and the sights were magnificent. I especially liked the bridges with their rich history and paintings."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time in Grindelwald and Interlaken. Guide provided minimal details of what to do while there - need to research before you go. We walked the city of Interlaken which was beautiful. In Grindelwald we took the Gondola up and saw some magnificent views -definately worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "Oh. My. Gosh.!! This tour was awesome! I throughly enjoyed it. Bus location was easy to find. We did have 3 different tours on the same bus. Mt. Pilatus tour, Engelberg tour, and Mt. Titlis tour. It’s a good drive from Zurich towards Lucern where we dropped the Mt. Pilatus tour guests off at the gondola lift for Pilatus. Then we continued on in the bus towards Engelberg. It was a gorgeous scenic drive. Upon arriving in Engelberg, that tour was shown where to go and when to meet us back. Then the tour guide got our tickets for the gondola lifts at Mt. Pilatus. Absolutely breathtaking ride to the summit! Changed gondolas half way up to the 360 degree rotating gondola. Once at the top of Titlis was free time to play in the snow, ride the Ice Flyer, walk on the Cliff Walk, go tubing or walk in the Ice Cave. The Alps are so beautiful, the weather was gorgeous. I took my 70 year old mother who I thought would be scared to do this stuff... but she loved every minute of it. We had enough time for lunch and a fun Swiss photo at the photo studio. It was well worth the money and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good. Guide was very helpful. Very nicely explained everything and shown to us. a worth trip."
* A traveler said: "The falls are amazing :, liked Zurich more than expected, especially the church with Chagall windows"
* A traveler said: "We had such a nice tour of Zürich. April was such a friendly and knowledgeable guide and provided a lot of great detail into the history of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "My Wife and I enjoyed this wonderful tours as a gift of the mother Nature, Trip was good, the guide very descriptive and nice. every part of this tour is admirable, villages, alps, we like to back."
* A traveler said: "wonderful full day excursion . Guide one of best we have ever had, knowledgeable and interacted with group in so many wonderful ways"
* A traveler said: "I loved the Mountain View’s from the top of Mt. Pilatus. Also the historic buildings and views of the alps from Lucerne were incredible."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Fraumünster Church
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Zoo Zurich
- Grossmünster Church
- Museum Rietberg
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace