Top Zurich Art & Culture
132 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "The local company was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful brief introduction to the city. Boat tour doesn't operate in winter, so they substituted the ferry; cable car was out of order, so they substituted the cog railway. All done smoothly, efficiently and in good spirit. A relaxed, pleasurable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Being in the snow, above the clouds, & surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. I highly recommend this tour. I had a wonderful time & I made some new friends along the way."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Brigitte is a very nice guide and she did her best to help us with whatever questions we had, she offered us a lot of useful information and she has a very professional style! I would definitely recommend her to anyone taking this trip and not only!"
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "Oh. My. Gosh.!! This tour was awesome! I throughly enjoyed it. Bus location was easy to find. We did have 3 different tours on the same bus. Mt. Pilatus tour, Engelberg tour, and Mt. Titlis tour. It’s a good drive from Zurich towards Lucern where we dropped the Mt. Pilatus tour guests off at the gondola lift for Pilatus. Then we continued on in the bus towards Engelberg. It was a gorgeous scenic drive. Upon arriving in Engelberg, that tour was shown where to go and when to meet us back. Then the tour guide got our tickets for the gondola lifts at Mt. Pilatus. Absolutely breathtaking ride to the summit! Changed gondolas half way up to the 360 degree rotating gondola. Once at the top of Titlis was free time to play in the snow, ride the Ice Flyer, walk on the Cliff Walk, go tubing or walk in the Ice Cave. The Alps are so beautiful, the weather was gorgeous. I took my 70 year old mother who I thought would be scared to do this stuff... but she loved every minute of it. We had enough time for lunch and a fun Swiss photo at the photo studio. It was well worth the money and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I was lucky to have booked the trip. Love the bus travel to Jungfraujoch. Got to see a the Switzerland towns and lakes on the may. Going up the mountain in the train ans seeing the glacier first hand was a nice adventure. I will do this trip again in the future with my family."
* A traveler said: "fabulous time and great meal. our guide was entertaining and well versed about zurich.interesting concept to move about in zurich."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide David was outstanding, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended for people with short time. Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "Could not be more pleased. A wonderful experience of what makes Switzerland special. The countryside was so beautiful. Franz our guide was super kind and a generous host and brought it all to life."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of walking but we got to see all parts of Zurich. This tour included a short but enough time to see lake Zurich and a cable car to see the beautiful scenery on top of a high hill. We even were able to enjoy a drink on top of the hill."
* A traveler said: "I and a very enjoyable tour of the waterfall and nearby town. It was beautiful to get close to the waterfall and walking through Rhein am Stein was amazing as the architecture was simply magnificent and to hear the history behind it was very much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Just a quick trip as we didnt have a lot of time. Our guide was excellent, very informative and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time in Grindelwald and Interlaken. Guide provided minimal details of what to do while there - need to research before you go. We walked the city of Interlaken which was beautiful. In Grindelwald we took the Gondola up and saw some magnificent views -definately worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to get out and see a bit of Zurich. Tour guide was very informative and the sights we visited were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip and tour guide. Of course because it’s a day trip you will have limited time in the area but that’s the nature of the day trip. We were the only three on the tour."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable moments were standing in the snowfall at -6C at 3000+ meters above sea level, as well as the beautiful views of houses, alpine forrests and lakes from the cable car. Wonderful action packed trip."
* A traveler said: "Maria was personable, flexible, and knowledgeable. She met us where we were at (literally) and customized a tour especially for us. I give Maria 5 stars! Maria was great! She really made us appreciate Zurich old city. She went above and beyond and anyone taker tour would be satisfied."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace