Top Zion National Park Hiking Tours
30 results | All Zion National Park Tours
* A traveler said: "We were on the tour Sept 12, 2021. We had a great ride and had a wonderful tour of the canyon. So much fun and beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so personable and knowledgeable about the area. The information he gave us regarding the flash floods was interesting. Without the guide, our experience wouldn't have been as rich."
* A traveler said: "Great, fun, unique family adventure! Our guide Joe was full of information, patient, and kind. Just remember it’s at East Zion entrance an hour away from Springdale."
* A traveler said: "Dustin was an excellent tour guide and knew his stuff about navigating the trails and the slot canyon. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and will be back again!"
* A traveler said: "Rob is the BEST guide!! He was knowledgeable and encouraging. The entire experience was one I will never forget and he was incredible in making it such a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Weston was the greatest; very personable and gave a lot of information, all the while attending to the level of information we could handle."
* A traveler said: "It was Fun! Adam was nice and knowledgeable, had so much fun riding the Utv and it was fast. Beautiful canyon too!"
* A traveler said: "Sand boardings awesome and the slot canyon was very pretty. The guide was super nice and very personable. Great experience"
* A traveler said: "Whitney was a fantastic guide. He was very knowledgable about the canyon and surrounding areas. His personal stories and anecdotes added a personal touch. He also took excellent pics!"
* A traveler said: "Our 2 hour slot canyoneering experience was amazing! A beautiful location, not over crowded with other groups, perfect for beginners like we are. Our guide Tony was knowledgeable, careful, and took tons of pictures for us in the best spots so we would have great memories."
* A traveler said: "This was great excursion. Super fun and Anna was a great guide. We didn’t have a lot of time, as we were passing through, and this was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Deanna, was amazing! The ride out was thrilling, and the slot canyon was once in a lifetime experience!"
* A traveler said: "The Jeep tour was the perfect combination of adventure and beauty. The views at the top were phenomenal and our guide Ryan was very informative."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. The guides, Taylor and Cody were relly professional . They encourage us during the rapelling and climbing. The sunset was inredibly beautiful. I can only just offer this program for every family. Its really worth to see it."
* A traveler said: "Nice equipment and super cool experiences. We never rock-climbed and did not realize that it was quite easy."
* A traveler said: "The canyon was amazingly fabulous. The gued was really professional, I felt that we are safe during the tour. What is more, my teens can speak easily with him . They said he has a good sense of humour. . We did several smaller rappels. We enjoyed the day really much. I can just offer to anyone. Tamara Mezo"
* A traveler said: "The ride was great fun. Peekaboo Canyon was an incredible experience. Dustin was a terrific host and shared so much knowledge with us. The sand surfing was fun, but walking up the dune is very difficult. This was a great family adventure."
* A traveler said: "The best part of the trip was Adam!!!! His driving experience, personality, and ability to adjust to the needs of his riders made our experience EXCELLENT! Our tour was informative, entertaining and our top Utah memory! Thanks Adam for a great ride!!!! Oh yeah, the scenery was phenomenal!"