Top Yorkshire Tours by Duration
65 results | All Yorkshire Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing from start to finish, we got to feed and stroke lots of animals and the owl show was fantastic. We will definitely be returning."
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this excursion, great experience. Whitby was our highlight and Goathland due to Heartbeat. Our tour guide Steve was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant afternoon walking through the streets of old York, highly recommended it. Far greater than our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend an evening in York! Fun and informative and Mackenzie made it a great atmosphere throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great value, full of history. Great food. Had a fantastic time. Staff and people in general very friendly. It's a beautiful place to go. Defo would go again"
* A traveler said: "Great day out .got to see many parts of Yorkshire .with the highlight being the moors and a ride on a steam train .peter the guide was top draw explaining the whole day and telling us the times and places we had to be to pick up the mini bus .lovely day out cheers Pete"
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we loved every second, the conductor was brilliant! We really enjoyed it, the history was also fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative and we would recommend this tour. The locations were interesting and ice cream in particular, delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Fab day out thanks to our driver Mark. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and gave us loads of interesting facts. Lots of stops at the beautiful dales. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would highly recommend this tour with Mark."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and customer service. Ideal for solo travellers as well. Had a great time, enjoying the beautiful scenery. I loved visiting Abby and my only regret is that we couldn’t stay there a bit longer."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very informative about the local areas and its history. Always made sure we were OK and looked after us. Also gave good recommendations for the best places to eat along the journey."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with Emily. The tour was very interesting and informative. Emily was a wonderful guide, extremely friendly, kind and knowledgeable. I learned a lot about York. I was lucky enough to be the only person on the tour, so it was very personalised. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Tour guide, Lee, from York though Moors & Dales to Lakes District & return was brilliant. Spent most of day with Lee. He was great! Friendly, informative, personable & thoughtful. Lisa who took us through Lakes District very good too. Very much enjoyed our day & the sights."
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire experience. The itinerary was very well put together and the guide very professional and knowledgeable. It was lovely of him to stop when we wanted to take pictures. Thank you for a lovely experience, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I met with Ben, who is an Archaeology student at York University. His in depth knowledge of the history of York, coupled with his enthusiasm and energy, were the highlight of my time in York. I had two concerts in four days to put on, and highly recommend Viator to hook you up with a local expert as a way to thoroughly enjoy the local area. Truly enjoyable!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland