Top Yorkshire How to Get Around
119 results | All Yorkshire Tours
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rich was fantastic, Happy and very detailed about his knowledge of York, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend an evening in York! Fun and informative and Mackenzie made it a great atmosphere throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we loved every second, the conductor was brilliant! We really enjoyed it, the history was also fantastic."
* A traveler said: "This tour is more of an historic tour than a spooky tour. The historical details were very interesting and the tour guide - mad Alice- was funny too. She made a particular effort to learn all of our names and where we were from which added a nice touch to the tour. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see York city. Very well maintained bicycles. Our guide was outstanding. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We have been to York regularly over the last 30 years, and done this ghost hunt as well as others over the years. This one is definitely the best and we would recommend it to anyone wanting a entertaining evening as well as seeing some bits of York you may miss in the daylight. We had the same host about 22 years ago and he's as good now as then."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the ghost tour with our hen party, Dorian was absolutely fantastic at entertaining us with ghostly stories of York, plenty of humour and I jumped out of my skin a few times!! 🤣🤣 I’d definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant afternoon walking through the streets of old York, highly recommended it. Far greater than our expectations."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very good, informative and entertaining. Good way to see the city would recommend to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Great food with a great view. Really enjoyed it. Will recommend for a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative and we would recommend this tour. The locations were interesting and ice cream in particular, delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this excursion, great experience. Whitby was our highlight and Goathland due to Heartbeat. Our tour guide Steve was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "I have always lived in York, but I still found places I had never seen. It’s a good basis for a day in Town."
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "Fab day out thanks to our driver Mark. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and gave us loads of interesting facts. Lots of stops at the beautiful dales. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would highly recommend this tour with Mark."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland