Yellowstone National Park Tours
* A traveler said: "The scenery was spectacular. Emily was a ⭐. Great experience. Well worth the investment to learn some inside information"
* A traveler said: "Scott was the most knowledgeable tour guide, he found all the wildlife on our bucket list we wanted to see. Great lunch and all around awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "The geyser's, the wildlife, waterfalls, hot springs, you name it, it was all amazing!. Our guide Sean was fantastic. His tour included the must see's and sights that the out of town tourist would not know to tour/hike!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best guided tours we have been on! We (family of 3 adults + a 7y/o kid) booked this tour almost at the last week of our planned trip not knowing much about the wintry weather in mid Sep. The tour was operated by Prismatic Tours. We had a direct number available to call, so we got all the details of what to bring and an expected forecast etc. Directions to the location were texted to us in advance (no cell service inside the park, so download your maps in advance!). It had snowed the day prior and since we started the tour at around 9, it was freezing cold. But our tour guide Dillon was just fantastic. We started with coffee, and a quick lesson on "paddling for beginners". The kayaks and equipment were in good condition (seats could have been a but more comfy though). They had sprayskirts that protected us from water dripping onto us from the paddles, and it kept us warm too. Dillon was very knowledgeable, entertained us with great geological facts about the Yellowstone features. This was the first day at the park, and we learned so much in 4-5 hours about the parks, that by the end, we knew exactly where to go and what to see the next 3 days we spent traveling. The trip: started at the Grant Village marina, and covered about 6 miles (to and fro) along the shore and beach of the West Thumb. Stayed about 100 feet close to the shore, so we could see bald eagles, herd of elks (with calves and a large buck) that came to the waters. To our east was the Absaroka range and the Flat Top mountains and the Red Mountains which had snow. To the west shore we had fumeroles that emited sulfur bubbles as we went past the water. It was like a natgeo expedition. We inspected rocks and the break in the beach for lunch was fun too. Bring water and/or snacks if you have picky eaters (like kids) by the way. Thankfully my nephew liked the salami from the charcuterie plates Dillon spread out! We hope to be back in summer. All the best to Dillon for his winter gig!"
* A traveler said: "Dylan was our guide and he was fantastic. He is knowledgeable, patient, easy going, and incredibly helpful."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was an amazing guide who made sure we saw everything and was extremely knowledgable. He didn’t rush and would go with him anytime."
* A traveler said: "Alex was a fantastic guide. We rate this our best excursion in Yellowstone. Buffalo, wolves, badgers, eagles….it was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of our guide (Kristin) She was great!! Timed each site well and was very careful to meet all of needs !!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with this tour company! Perfect in every way! Derick, our guide, was awesome snd so informative! Highly recommended. Jimmye Lou Cockrell"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great but unfortunately the loop road was closed so we missed about half the tour. Will definitely use again"
* A traveler said: "Max and Tom were the best guides ever! So much information that made the trip a great memory. Wonderful experience and highly recommend these guys and this trip"
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing experience! Great views, awesome workout and fun super nice hosts! Loved every bit of it!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with Jay with big sky ebike tours. My family thoroughly enjoyed this activity. They provided a safe and secure experience. They were able to guide our party of 6 ranging in age and experience. I was also impressed with their honesty. He told us when 2 kids in our party were not safe to ride. I really appreciated that he was not greedy. Do yourselves a favor and do this tour!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Adriana was a fantastic guide. The views were amazing and the whole experience was outstanding. We made several tours during this trip, but this was the best by far."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day on the Snake River. Joe kept me in a good position to fish. Excellent guide, like fishing with a friend."