Yarra Valley Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
* A traveler said: "Very good trip. Clear explanation, easy to understand..."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a 'proper' wine tour of the Yarra Valley, and this Epicurean Tour proved to be an excellent choice. We had a perfect day. Nicci, our driver and guide, took us to several different vineyards, from large, well established family run operations to small , newer vineyards. Plus a lunchtime stop for a true gourmet lunch, with wine of course. At each one we received a warm welcome and a tutored tasting. Nicci was clearly very welcome and well known at each vineyard, and this was reflected in the quality of our experience. We learnt a great deal about the range of wines available in the Yarra Valley, both from each tasting and from Nicci, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about both the wines and the Yarra Valley. If you are looking for a wine experience in the Yarra Valley, I doubt you will find a better tour. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island