Xian Great Mosque
One of the city’s most fascinating sights, the Xian Great Mosque has a history dating back to the eighth century. It blends classically Chinese architecture with Islamic tropes to great effect. Rocky gardens decked with upturned roofs surround the 1,000-capacity prayer hall, which is open only to male worshippers. A pagoda does duty as a minaret.
Xian Great Mosque Tours
Should I book Xian Great Mosque tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Xian Great Mosque 2021?
What's the best way to experience Xian Great Mosque ?
- Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Full Day Tour
- Private Tour:Terracotta Warriors,City Wall,Great Mosque&Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Day Xi'an Sightseeing All-Inclusive Private Custom-Made Combo Tour
- Xi'an Full Day Sightseeing Tour - Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Ancient City Wall
Things to do near Xian
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Xuzhou
- Things to do in Tai'an
- Things to do in Luoyang
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Zhengzhou
- Things to do in Chengdu
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Shijiazhuang
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Southwest China