Top Wyoming Safaris
47 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome. We had a little freedom. Nice! The views were crazy!!! The horses were very well taken care of and it showed in their excellent behavior."
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a walking book of knowledge regarding Yellowstone and the surrounding area. He was accommodating to our needs. It was a long 12 hours packed every hour with seeing animals and learning about the area. I highly recommend using Viator to secure your sightseeing needs. They have never disappointed."
* A traveler said: "The dips/rapids of course. Exhilarating! Bonus, watching an osprey and an eagle mix it up above us. A great time all round."
* A traveler said: "Enjoying the landscape. Riding the “rapids.” Meeting new people. Pleasant, informative and interesting guide."
* A traveler said: "Such fun and a lovely way to see Snake River. Will was great and told us so much about the river, surroundings and he also pointed out the wildlife to us. A lovely experience."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was very informative and friendly. We saw many animals including several moose and big horn sheep. This was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome we had multiple Moose, Elk and Bear sightings along with on lone Prong Horn Antelope. The guide was articulate and very well-versed in all of the local animals and where they would be along with local history and facts. Even his dad jokes killed haha."
* A traveler said: "Kelsey was awesome & very knowledgeable . - sorry if I spelled her name wrong! Saw all the wildlife on our list. Well worth the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "Old faithful, the guide, the little grand cannon waterfalls,?the geysers, the grand tetons, Yellowstone lake, the animals"
* A traveler said: "The hike was awesome. Alex did a splendid job with the tour in setting a nice pace and kept us well informed throughout the hike. We’re much better informed about the Park! Thanks 😊"
* A traveler said: "The geyser's, the wildlife, waterfalls, hot springs, you name it, it was all amazing!. Our guide Sean was fantastic. His tour included the must see's and sights that the out of town tourist would not know to tour/hike!"
* A traveler said: "With just one day to spend at Grand Teton this tour allowed us to see most of the park. Our guide Jeff made extra efforts to find wildlife and we observed black bears, moose, elk among others. The small group allowed personal attention to our requests as well as the opportunity to meet new and interesting people."
* A traveler said: "We got to see a female moose and baby along with a Male moose. In addition we saw a herd of prong horn."
* A traveler said: "Erik was excellent. He accepted all of our customized requests. Thank you very much. We really recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "Alex was a fantastic guide. We rate this our best excursion in Yellowstone. Buffalo, wolves, badgers, eagles….it was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Scott was both knowledgeable and interesting. He worked hard to show us as much wildlife as he could. We have had several Teton / Yellowstone adventures and we saw the most wildlife on this trip by far."
* A traveler said: "We saw tons of wildlife, all the things we wanted to see and more! We even had a picnic lunch! Loved our tour guide, Steve! He was so knowledgeable about all the facts and answered all our questions. We hope to come back and hope he get Steve again as our guide. It was so fun, and it was a great learning experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great time with our guide, Chris. He knew all the places to go for animal sightings and great vistas."
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly knowledgeable. Not just about the geysers, but about all of the birds and animals and anything else we wanted to know about the area. The lunch was perfect, well thought out, and felt like it was packed with good energy from the packer. My friend is gluten free and her lunch was delicious and beautifully prepared."
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lamar Valley
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- Hayden Valley
- Grand Loop Road
- Fountain Paint Pot
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum
- Colter Bay Visitor Center
- Black Sand Basin
- Oxbow Bend
- Jenny Lake Trail
- Yellowstone Petrified Tree
- Mormon Row Historic District
- Mud Volcano Area
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park)
- Castle Geyser
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia