Top Wyoming Nature and Wildlife Tours
90 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this horseback riding adventure! Our guide- Zach- was wonderful and the scenery was spectacular! We felt safe the whole time and enjoyed every minute. Our two young kids were first-timers on horseback and the guide was wonderful making sure their horses were obeying. They had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip that I definitely recommend. Jesús was an excellent guide who is very knowledgable about the area. We got to see animals, the geysers, the Tetons, and more! The picnic lunch provided was also great. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to see highlights of Yellowstone."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! Our guide was fabulous...do yourself a favor and book! Great way to see wildlife up close, and our guide knew the area like the back of his hand and also knew where the animals would be."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "our guide Rick was great! he made it fun and was knowledgeable. The views were spectacular! would highly recommend using them!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of nature. Ben was a wonderful guide. Could have been a little shorter in duration but overall great. We had a nice lunch midway through the trip."
* A traveler said: "Jeffrey Brown was The Best! We were so thankful to see bears, mouse, antelope, bison and cayote. Sunset was beautiful. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The dips/rapids of course. Exhilarating! Bonus, watching an osprey and an eagle mix it up above us. A great time all round."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was very informative and friendly. We saw many animals including several moose and big horn sheep. This was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome combination of class II & III rapids, beautiful nature, and a whole lot of fun. It's just the right amount of time, too."
* A traveler said: "Eric the driver/guide was great took us out to the back roads seen a lot of wildlife explained things to us and we had a good group wish we went on the evening tour"
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Jessie, Our guide was fantastic! He showed us all the highlights plus some secret spots. Excellent, I highly recommend him to any and everyone."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip/experience. Austin was a terrific guide. We hit the jackpot and saw moose and 3 bears. A really wonderful tour."
* A traveler said: "Scott our guide was very informative and knew a lot. I had a very good group of fellow travelers and i had very nice time exploring the place 😊😊"
* A traveler said: "Kim was an awesome guide. Very stunning and an easy way to be in a larger group if you are like us and scared if bears!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was great. He offered a wealth of information about where we were and how what we were seeing came to be. He took care of our needs, and made it a great adventure."
* A traveler said: "I just want to say what a great tour guide Kevin Miller is. His knowledge of the history, geology, geography, and where to possibly find wildlife is extraordinary. He also has some great stories to tell and entertains his group. Thanks again Kevin"
* A traveler said: "Derick was an outstanding tour guide! He really took the time to create a tour around the sights that we wanted to see, and was very communicable and entertaining!"
* A traveler said: "The animals we saw. The guide knew where to look for the animals. He also tailored the trip for what we wanted"
* A traveler said: "Trip was great and very well organized. Saw a moose which we were so excited about.. Made a lot of stops and got a lot of info - interesting to learn about beavers - fascinating. Steve was very knowledgeable and accommodating. I will only complain to the tour company that for almost $900 for 3 lunch should be included."
* A traveler said: "Excellent commentary on all the sites we visited. Very knowledgeable and professional tour guide. My wife and I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "With just one day to spend at Grand Teton this tour allowed us to see most of the park. Our guide Jeff made extra efforts to find wildlife and we observed black bears, moose, elk among others. The small group allowed personal attention to our requests as well as the opportunity to meet new and interesting people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Jackson Lake
- Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum
- Yellowstone Upper Falls
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park)
- Jenny Lake Trail
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Colter Bay Visitor Center
- Mud Volcano Area
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum
- Grand Loop Road
- Oxbow Bend
- Castle Geyser
- Mormon Row Historic District
- Yellowstone Petrified Tree
- Black Sand Basin
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Lamar Valley
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia