Top Wyoming Hiking Tours
25 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this horseback riding adventure! Our guide- Zach- was wonderful and the scenery was spectacular! We felt safe the whole time and enjoyed every minute. Our two young kids were first-timers on horseback and the guide was wonderful making sure their horses were obeying. They had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of nature. Ben was a wonderful guide. Could have been a little shorter in duration but overall great. We had a nice lunch midway through the trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! Our guide was fabulous...do yourself a favor and book! Great way to see wildlife up close, and our guide knew the area like the back of his hand and also knew where the animals would be."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip that I definitely recommend. Jesús was an excellent guide who is very knowledgable about the area. We got to see animals, the geysers, the Tetons, and more! The picnic lunch provided was also great. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to see highlights of Yellowstone."
* A traveler said: "The dips/rapids of course. Exhilarating! Bonus, watching an osprey and an eagle mix it up above us. A great time all round."
* A traveler said: "our guide Rick was great! he made it fun and was knowledgeable. The views were spectacular! would highly recommend using them!"
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Eric the driver/guide was great took us out to the back roads seen a lot of wildlife explained things to us and we had a good group wish we went on the evening tour"
* A traveler said: "Awesome combination of class II & III rapids, beautiful nature, and a whole lot of fun. It's just the right amount of time, too."
* A traveler said: "Kim was an awesome guide. Very stunning and an easy way to be in a larger group if you are like us and scared if bears!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a fantastic guide. We rate this our best excursion in Yellowstone. Buffalo, wolves, badgers, eagles….it was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly knowledgeable. Not just about the geysers, but about all of the birds and animals and anything else we wanted to know about the area. The lunch was perfect, well thought out, and felt like it was packed with good energy from the packer. My friend is gluten free and her lunch was delicious and beautifully prepared."
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Vicky, was wonderful, polite always making sure her group was engaged and enjoying the tour. She knows her stuff. She goes over and beyond to make sure we had a great tour. Vicky is a keeper!!! Could not have been better."
* A traveler said: "Adriana was a fantastic guide. The views were amazing and the whole experience was outstanding. We made several tours during this trip, but this was the best by far."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with this tour company! Perfect in every way! Derick, our guide, was awesome snd so informative! Highly recommended. Jimmye Lou Cockrell"
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Jackson Lake
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Fountain Paint Pot
- Jenny Lake Trail
- Yellowstone Upper Falls
- Mud Volcano Area
- Oxbow Bend
- Yellowstone Petrified Tree
- Hayden Valley
- Black Sand Basin
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park)
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Castle Geyser
- Mormon Row Historic District
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Lamar Valley
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia