Top Wyoming Half-day Tours
21 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day with good people. The day went so fast. Kaya our young guide was excellent she was fun informative and a pleasure. We saw a Grizzly, Bison, Fox, White tail deer, Moose and the best scenery. Ask Kaya about Beaver Vanilla 😀"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Colby, was awesome and professional. he paid attention to the group behind him and was very talkative and open with us. The horses were great and beautiful as well. And, of course, the view of that horse ride was all we needed to make this entire experience worth while."
* A traveler said: "Enjoying the landscape. Riding the “rapids.” Meeting new people. Pleasant, informative and interesting guide."
* A traveler said: "Such fun and a lovely way to see Snake River. Will was great and told us so much about the river, surroundings and he also pointed out the wildlife to us. A lovely experience."
* A traveler said: "Greg was very informative and friendly. We saw many animals including several moose and big horn sheep. This was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome we had multiple Moose, Elk and Bear sightings along with on lone Prong Horn Antelope. The guide was articulate and very well-versed in all of the local animals and where they would be along with local history and facts. Even his dad jokes killed haha."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many Bear, mom moose with her baby and mule deer. It was a great experience to share with my husband and as photographers we couldn’t ask for more."
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "We saw some Mule Deer, Red tail hawk and a Martin. Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. Great views"
* A traveler said: "The animals we saw. The guide knew where to look for the animals. He also tailored the trip for what we wanted"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a fantastic guide. We rate this our best excursion in Yellowstone. Buffalo, wolves, badgers, eagles….it was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Great time with our guide, Chris. He knew all the places to go for animal sightings and great vistas."
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly knowledgeable. Not just about the geysers, but about all of the birds and animals and anything else we wanted to know about the area. The lunch was perfect, well thought out, and felt like it was packed with good energy from the packer. My friend is gluten free and her lunch was delicious and beautifully prepared."
* A traveler said: "We were at the legal distance from a group of about 40 beautiful mustangs. Saw a larger group at some distance. Scenery was great as well. Great trip. We would do it again."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing experience! Great views, awesome workout and fun super nice hosts! Loved every bit of it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Castle Geyser
- Mud Volcano Area
- Colter Bay Visitor Center
- Mormon Row Historic District
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum
- Oxbow Bend
- Black Sand Basin
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Lamar Valley
- Old Faithful Geyser
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Yellowstone Petrified Tree
- Grand Loop Road
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- Fountain Paint Pot
- Jenny Lake Trail
- Yellowstone Upper Falls
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia