Top Wyoming Extreme Sports
34 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide - Jessie - was exceptionally knowledgeable making the experience top notch. We thoroughly enjoyed the day as we sensed the love and respect he had for this wonderful slice of nature."
* A traveler said: "Such fun and a lovely way to see Snake River. Will was great and told us so much about the river, surroundings and he also pointed out the wildlife to us. A lovely experience."
* A traveler said: "The geyser's, the wildlife, waterfalls, hot springs, you name it, it was all amazing!. Our guide Sean was fantastic. His tour included the must see's and sights that the out of town tourist would not know to tour/hike!"
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end this was an awesome trip! Our guide, Ali, was a doll - great personality and knowledge of the area. A MOST definite do-over next time we visit."
* A traveler said: "Vicky was an awesome guide. We saw everything that we wanted. Lunch was yummy. It was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with Jay with big sky ebike tours. My family thoroughly enjoyed this activity. They provided a safe and secure experience. They were able to guide our party of 6 ranging in age and experience. I was also impressed with their honesty. He told us when 2 kids in our party were not safe to ride. I really appreciated that he was not greedy. Do yourselves a favor and do this tour!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of our guide (Kristin) She was great!! Timed each site well and was very careful to meet all of needs !!"
* A traveler said: "Great time. We liked the white water rafting. Beautiful country side here in Cody Wyoming. We also went to the rodeo which was a great time"
* A traveler said: "We had an outstanding tour with Spencer from Globe Trekkers! We highly recommend requesting Spencer for you tour guide to Yellowstone!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The guides were friendly and the scenery was so beautiful! We really enjoyed this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide had an exceptional knowledge of history and wildlife and photography of the area. We had several great wildlife sitings as a bonus."
* A traveler said: "The driver went above and beyond to make the trip great! He got out and took pictures for us and of us and then emailed them to us."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with this tour company! Perfect in every way! Derick, our guide, was awesome snd so informative! Highly recommended. Jimmye Lou Cockrell"
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Wish we had signed up for another of the tours this company offered. Our guide Mike was very knowledgeable to the area and we had an outstanding view of the mountains and valley below. We would definitely choose Red Canyon again,"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fountain Paint Pot
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Hayden Valley
- Mud Volcano Area
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Colter Bay Visitor Center
- Oxbow Bend
- Yellowstone Upper Falls
- Lamar Valley
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum
- Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park)
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Jenny Lake Trail
- Castle Geyser
- Grand Loop Road
- Mormon Row Historic District
- Jackson Lake
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia