Top Western Ireland Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Cruises & Sailing
On the Water
Tours by Duration
Nature and Wildlife
Art & Culture
Mountain Bike Tours
On the Ground
6 results | All Western Ireland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Visit the Aran Islands and the Cliffs of Moher in one day on this full-day tour from Galway. Travel along the Wild Atlantic Way with your guide, through pretty villages including Ballindereen, Clarenbridge and Kilcolgan. Take the ferry from the fishing village of Doolin to Inisheer Island and enjoy free time at your leisure. Then, pass beneath the mighty Cliffs of Moher on the return ferry back to Doolin. Soak up spectacular views from atop the Cliffs of Moher, then take in the Burren and Lisdoonvarna on route back to Galway.
Leave the towns of Western Ireland behind for the day and head out to Inis Oirr on a ferry. This day trip will take you from Doolin to the smallest of the Aran Islands in Galway Bay, an island dotted with ancient ruins, secluded beaches and astonishing ocean views. Explore Inis Oirr without a tour group holding you back, and sail under the Cliffs of Moher, an ancient rockface that towers over the Atlantic Ocean, on the way back.
Marvel at the magnitude of the Cliffs of Moher on this unforgettable 1-hour cruise from Doolin. Soak up the scenery of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way from a unique angle, as you sail beneath the mighty 700-foot (213 meter) high sea cliffs. Along the way, glide past the 'An Branaunmore' sea stack, spot the cliff-top O'Brien's Tower and look out for Puffins, Razorbills, and Guillemots swooping along the cliffs.
The mighty Cliffs of Moher are even more impressive from the water and this cruise from Doolin offers incredible views. Set sail along the Atlantic coast, marvel at the scenery along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, and look out for puffins and other seabirds as you cruise beneath the towering UNESCO World Heritage-listed cliffs.
The Aran Islands are renowned for their ancient ruins and rugged landscapes, but you don’t have to take a guided tour. Enjoy a self-guided visit to the island of Inis Oirr with round-trip boat transfers from Doolin, a choice of departure times, and plenty of free time to discover the island at your own pace.
Inis Oirr (Inisheer) is the smallest of the 3 Aran Islands. It’s located just 15 minutes off the coast of Doolin and the Cliffs of Moher. This tour takes all the stress out of a visit to the Islands. We know the popular spots to visit and the hidden gems. We have everything taken care of before you set foot on the island so you don't have to be waiting in any queues when you arrive, We have your ferry ticket, bike rental (Or horse-drawn carriage tours), and lunch reservation all taken care of. All you have to do is enjoy the beautiful Inis Oirr. We know how the island works and can give you, your friends, and your family a trip of a lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Western Ireland?
The best Day Cruises in Western Ireland according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Western Ireland are 1 hour or less?
Day Cruises in Western Ireland that are 1 hour or less are:
What Day Cruises in Western Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Galway Atlantaquaria Tours & Tickets
- Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden Tours & Tickets
- Galway Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Doolin Cave Tours & Tickets
- Galway Bay Tours & Tickets
- Sky Road Tours & Tickets
- Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park Tours & Tickets
- Dunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet Tours & Tickets
- Wild Atlantic Way Tours & Tickets
- Dún Aonghasa (Dun Aengus) Tours & Tickets
- Galway Arts Centre Tours & Tickets
- Westport House and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Poulnabrone Dolmen (Poulnabrone Portal Tomb) Tours & Tickets
- The Spanish Arch Tours & Tickets
- Roundstone Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Galway City Museum Tours & Tickets
- Lough Corrib Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in East of England