Top Western Ireland Art Classes
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Western Ireland Tours
Sort by: Featured
You don’t have to worry about having experience in painting as you don’t need it, this is something everyone can do. It’s suitable for children (10+) and adults, fun, therapeutic and a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Enjoy personalised guidance from the instructor and interaction with a small class in a cosy studio setting. Understand the nature of acrylic paint pouring and how it differs from other types of painting techniques. Learn about the origins of Acrylic Pour Art, and the materials needed in this energetic art style. Learn the ratio of paint to pouring medium for the perfect pour consistency. Practise three essential Pour techniques that can be combined and adapted to create different amazing variations of Acrylic Pour art works. Private and group workshops can also be booked for any day other than Saturdays regular workshop.
A wonderful rainy day activity for adults & kids to enjoy. Beginners and experts all welcome for a few hours fusing glass creations or making wire jewellery to take away with you.
Learn about photography from a professional photographer who is local to the area and knows lots of places you would be unlikely to discover on your own.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art Classes in Western Ireland?
The best Art Classes in Western Ireland according to Viator travelers are:
What Art Classes in Western Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art Classes in Western Ireland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Ireland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Galway Bay Tours & Tickets
- The Spanish Arch Tours & Tickets
- Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden Tours & Tickets
- Dún Aonghasa (Dun Aengus) Tours & Tickets
- Lough Corrib Tours & Tickets
- Poulnabrone Dolmen (Poulnabrone Portal Tomb) Tours & Tickets
- Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park Tours & Tickets
- Doolin Cave Tours & Tickets
- Galway Atlantaquaria Tours & Tickets
- Roundstone Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Galway City Museum Tours & Tickets
- Galway Arts Centre Tours & Tickets
- Galway Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Westport House and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Sky Road Tours & Tickets
- Dunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet Tours & Tickets
- Wild Atlantic Way Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in East of England