Top Washington DC On the Water
26 results | All Washington DC Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Best tour in DC by far. We didn't even mind the 2 hour walk in the heat."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveler said: "A great way to go around the city if it’s your first time. Stops at the important monuments. The rooftop area is nice. Accommodating driver."
* A traveler said: "For 5 hours we vizited all monuments and took a boat trip. Bus was big and comfortable, the only problem in bus - there was not charge plug for phones. Our guide Christofer was very jelpfull and informative. We realy glad that we bought this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The van was extremely comfortable and air conditioned. Joe was an amazing driver and guide. Loved how the trip included a small tour of Alexandria."
* A traveler said: "All the knowledge that the tour guide had on the monuments and the rest of the attractions. A job well done."
* A traveler said: "The changing of the guard at The Tomb of the unknown soldier along with the eternal flame at the grave of JFK and the tour at the Arlington House were my favorite parts of the tour.."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. The weather was nice and the staff was great. Really enjoyed all of the sights."
* A traveler said: "The tour met my expectations. I saw the all War Memorials and Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. An additional moment at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was the Poppy Wreath provided by the American Legion Auxiliary Girl's State National tribute."
* A traveler said: "This is a must see!!!!! Wonderful experience. Every exhibit was well done. I especially loved the gem exhibit."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "We celebrated our anniversary without knowing about this lunch cruise. They were remarkable, excellent food, great ambiance, DJ and hospitality. We definitely recommend and will be back soon. Rick & Rachel"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time with my sister, we enjoyed the food and the music. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The vessel was broken when we had our brunch so we were unable to sail, however we still enjoyed our time."
* A traveler said: "What a great trip. The tour reps and staff were all so well versed and fun. The cost was well worth the day's trip. Views of the river and the tour of the estate were perfect"
* A traveler said: "I liked the confort . How people inside the boat make you feel good. I would like to have longer trip than this one."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our driver and guide worked so well together to provide a wonderful experience. We experienced so much in such a relatively short time, their knowledge of the city was amazing. This tour is ideal if you only have a few days in the city. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Nate and Andy were awesome! Very peaceful and relaxing day on the bay. Even got to sail a little bit at the wheel."
* A traveler said: "The staff for the Water Taxi were all AMAZING. The boat itself had an a/c cabin, which was spectacular because of the summer heat and it began to rain about halfway to our destination. We also left promptly (both trips). Everything was very clean and I felt safe riding with my friend. We couldn't really hear the audio tour because of the engine noise and talking, but it was a very relaxing way to visit Georgetown."
* A traveler said: "Nate and his crew were absolutely wonderful! They made sure my family and I had the best cruising experience! They gave information about the Chesapeake Bay, boating, and even provided snacks! Friendly, knowledgeable and fun! I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip was getting to visit the Martin Luther King Memorial. The tour guide, Tyrone, was very knowledgeable about the various memorials and government buildings."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arlington National Cemetery Guided Walking Tour with Changing of the Guards
- Washington DC Sightseeing Tour with Photo Stops & Seasonal Potomac River Cruise
- Capitol Hill and DC Monuments Tour by Electric Cart
- Big Bus Washington DC Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Washington DC in One Day: Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Adams Morgan
- Ulysses S. Grant Memorial
- Japanese American Memorial
- Old Stone House
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum
- Octagon House
- Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- National Theatre
- United States Treasury Building
- Dupont Circle
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Eisenhower Executive Office Building
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC
- Woodrow Wilson House
- Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National Monument
- National Children's Museum
- National Air and Space Museum
- National World War II Memorial
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts