Eisenhower Executive Office Building Tours and Activities
Located next to the White House, the Eisenhower Executive Office Building houses the majority of offices for the White House staff. The building dates back to 1871, when it housed the State, War, and Navy Departments.
The Eisenhower Executive Office Building represents one of the best examples of French Second Empire architecture in the United States. Its unique style catches the eye, a contrast to the many somber classical revival buildings around the city. The building has played host to an incredible number of high-level events. It housed offices for Theodore and Franklin D. Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Gerald Ford, and George Bush before they became President. Foreign dignitaries have met with the twenty-four Secretaries of State who have called this building home. The Eisenhower Executive Office Building is a must-see attraction in Washington DC.
Tours and Activities to Experience Eisenhower Executive Office Building
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Grand Sightseeing Tour of Washington DC with Stops at 8 Top Sites
- Washington DC National Mall Night Tour - Stops at 10 Iconic Attractions!
- The Dark Nights of Washington DC Guided Walking Tour
- Explore DC Guided Day Tour 6hrs - Hotel Pick up/Drop off & Earpieces.
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts