Top Vik Husky Dog Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Vik Tours
Sort by: Featured
This sled/kart dog tour is a shared, family friendly, dog ride tour. Either on snow or dry land, depending on Mother Nature’s generosity. With the help of your guide and musher, you will feel the power of the huskies pulling the sled or the customized cart through the fields in the South Coast of Iceland. The tour includes a 45-minute husky ride tour, including a photo break . This is one of the first few kennels in Scandinavia with Greenlandic dogs, an opportunity you cannot miss. Small-group tour. This tour requires you to rent a car.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Husky Dog Tours in Vik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England