* A traveler said: "Saw lots of marine life, they took photos of orca for us free of charge so we could sit back and enjoy"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Warm sunny late summer day. Disappointed the Castle was closed, but trip was wonderful. Driver was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "I had to reschedule the flight I spoke with somebody from Viator it went well and easy very thankful thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Hearing the chef’s or owner‘S stories really added to the tasting. The history tidbits were just right: very interesting and just long enough to keep us all interested. The time just flew by."
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "My guide was wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable. Pick me up on time. Car impeccably clean. Tour varied and interesting from forest to ocean, viewed wildlife that interested me. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys being outside in nature and gentle hiking."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day enjoying the wine and fine weather. Made 3 stops at 3 very different wineries, each with their own charms. The team at Fresh Air Tours was awesome. Friendly and accommodating and pick up was as scheduled at our hotel! Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Darwin shared so many stories and hidden gems of Victoria. We will now go back and explore in detail. I did not know Victoria as a "haunted" city."
* A traveler said: "Watching the Whales jumping out of the water making a big splashing seen. The bird island is beautiful to see all these types of bird and amount of nests. Plus the sunset view is a breathtaking! The crew where fantastic"
* A traveler said: "The driver Mark was fantastic! He was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. Scenery was beautiful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fort Street
- Gulf Islands
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Abkhazi Garden
- Old Town Victoria
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Government Street
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Victoria Chinatown
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Church & State Wines
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Butchart Gardens
- Beacon Hill Park
- Victoria Cruise Port
- Craigdarroch Castle
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria