Top Activities on the Ground in Victoria
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Victoria Tours
Spin through downtown Victoria on two wheels and discover top city attractions with ease on this Victoria castles and neighborhoods bike tour. Hop onto your bike and follow your guide through the city streets. Learn of Victoria’s colorful past through its historic buildings, and explore districts including the Inner Harbour, Cook Street Village, and Chinatown. Enjoy fine views over the Dallas Road waterfront and admire the eery Craigdarroch Castle. Cycle through Moss Rock Park and Beacon Hill Park, and soak up the artistic atmosphere in leafy Fernwood.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
The puzzle of an escape room, the fun of a scavenger hunt, and the thrill of the amazing race. So! Much! Fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What On the Ground in Victoria are taking additional safety precautions?
What On the Ground in Victoria are good for avoiding crowds?
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Victoria Chinatown
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Government Street
- Emily Carr House
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Gulf Islands
- Abkhazi Garden
- Fort Street
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Church & State Wines
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Pacific Marine Circle Route