Top Victoria Photography Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Victoria Tours
This adventure is a 3 to 4 hour fully-guided whale watching, wildlife and sunset viewing tour departing from Downtown Victoria on the Salish Sea Eclipse - a state of the art covered catamaran with three viewing decks! Your adventure will be ending when the sun goes down and will be an experience to remember!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Photography Tours in Victoria are taking additional safety precautions?
What Photography Tours in Victoria are good for avoiding crowds?
- Abkhazi Garden
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Old Town Victoria
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Government Street
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Gulf Islands
- Church & State Wines
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Victoria Chinatown
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Emily Carr House