In 1890 Scottish coal baron Robert Dunsmuir built Craigdarroch Castle in Victoria, British Columbia, to showcase his inordinate wealth. This 39-room hilltop mansion is rich with opulent details, including multiple turrets and chimneys, a red slate roof, stained-glass windows, wood carvings, antique furnishings, and gold-framed paintings.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Craigdarroch Castle hours of operation?
Should I book Craigdarroch Castle tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Craigdarroch Castle 2020?
What's the best way to experience Craigdarroch Castle?
- Victoria Castles and Neighborhoods Bike Tour
- Victoria City and Butchart Gardens Private Half-Day Tour
- Private Small Group Tour of Victoria & Butchart Gardens
- Victoria History Grand City Tour
Things to do near Victoria
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Banff
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming