Butchart Gardens, established in 1904, treat visitors to an enchanting floral show that changes with the seasons. Covering 55 acres (22 hectares) on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, the botanical space is intricately laid out into separate themed gardens with landscaping that impresses and inspires gardeners and nature lovers alike.
Tours and tickets to Experience Butchart Gardens
What are Butchart Gardens hours of operation?
Should I book Butchart Gardens tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Butchart Gardens 2021?
What's the best way to experience Butchart Gardens?
- Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour
- Small-Group Victoria and Butchart Gardens Day Trip from Vancouver
- 2-Day Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour with Overnight at the Inn at Laurel Point
Things to do near Victoria
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada