Top Vancouver Water Tours
39 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "The narrative about what we were seeing as we cruised really helped make the trip interesting. It was well organized a nice to see sights from the water. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Great short boat tour of Vancouver harbour. Guide and captain Raphael was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "It was a awesome experience .The guide had a good knowledge and fun person.My 8 year old daughter enjoyed well too."
* A traveler said: "We were amazed to see a pod of 3 & 5 hump back whales. We were fairly close to them too. We also saw Orcas from a distance. The staff, Wilma, Mary and Ashley were friendly and very helpful in answering questions. I would highly recommend this tour as it was the highlight of our visit to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to see Vancouver from the water! The views were spectacular, and our guide was fun and energetic and a good storyteller too. At times we would go real fast on the boat and that felt like a rollercoaster in the best way possible. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "An awesome way to see the coast! As locals or tourists! We saw some local sea life! Saw the island and different falls form a whole new perspeftive"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and enjoyable trip. The guide, Simon, provided very useful information and had a great sense of humour. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Michael at Lotus Tours did an amazing job of organizing our day trip. The drivers were friendly and courteous and always on time or early! Everything was done so professionally and the communication was excellent. Had an extremely enjoyable day. THANK YOU!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! All very straightforward with pick up and the driver, Jack, did an excellent job. The Butchart Gardens are lovely and the hotel in Victoria, beautiful. Highlight of the trip - the seaplane back to Vancouver. I had great weather but it was really special!! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Tour guide was amazing knowledge was exceptional. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The boat captain was very good and knowledgeable about the area. A fun ride and enjoyed seeing the seals!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous from start to finish. Loved helicopter flight over-couldn't be easier w hotel pick up. Great views from air and so fun. Victoria and Buchart Gardens absolutely stunning. Enough time to enjoy both and return to Vancouver for dinner."
* A traveler said: "My wife and i chose this tour in order to combine whale watching with an opportunity to visit Victoria and Butchart Gardens. It is a very good way to get more whale watching in while getting over to the island an back. James, Amy, and Anthony were just excellent. They modified our planned route in very foggy conditions to find two pods of orcas. Right up to the side of the boat! They provided very good advise on how to optimize our time on land so that we could see more of Victoria while still getting in enough time at the gardens, which were amazing. Then on the way back our crew again got creative and found some hunchback whales... so we got to see both species. Well structured and organizes tour with an truly excellent crew."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Power Boats
- Seaplane Tours
- Speed Boats
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Port of Vancouver
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- False Creek
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- English Bay
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Capilano River Hatchery
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Bowen Island
- FlyOver Canada
- Downtown Vancouver
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Horseshoe Bay
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island