Top Vancouver Speed Boats
15 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "We were amazed to see a pod of 3 & 5 hump back whales. We were fairly close to them too. We also saw Orcas from a distance. The staff, Wilma, Mary and Ashley were friendly and very helpful in answering questions. I would highly recommend this tour as it was the highlight of our visit to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Great short boat tour of Vancouver harbour. Guide and captain Raphael was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Michael at Lotus Tours did an amazing job of organizing our day trip. The drivers were friendly and courteous and always on time or early! Everything was done so professionally and the communication was excellent. Had an extremely enjoyable day. THANK YOU!"
* A traveler said: "An awesome way to see the coast! As locals or tourists! We saw some local sea life! Saw the island and different falls form a whole new perspeftive"
* A traveler said: "The boat captain was very good and knowledgeable about the area. A fun ride and enjoyed seeing the seals!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous from start to finish. Loved helicopter flight over-couldn't be easier w hotel pick up. Great views from air and so fun. Victoria and Buchart Gardens absolutely stunning. Enough time to enjoy both and return to Vancouver for dinner."
* A traveler said: "My wife and i chose this tour in order to combine whale watching with an opportunity to visit Victoria and Butchart Gardens. It is a very good way to get more whale watching in while getting over to the island an back. James, Amy, and Anthony were just excellent. They modified our planned route in very foggy conditions to find two pods of orcas. Right up to the side of the boat! They provided very good advise on how to optimize our time on land so that we could see more of Victoria while still getting in enough time at the gardens, which were amazing. Then on the way back our crew again got creative and found some hunchback whales... so we got to see both species. Well structured and organizes tour with an truly excellent crew."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Jet Boating
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Power Boats
- Seaplane Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island